Recipe: Delicious Mushroom porkchops

Mushroom porkchops. After the pork chops were browned I removed them from the pan and sautéed the onion and mushroom with some fresh garlic. These mushroom pork chops are seared boneless pork chops topped with a creamy mushroom sauce. An easy dinner option that's sure to get rave reviews!

Mushroom porkchops The most efficient methods of defrosting your pork chops are with cold water or by microwaving them., but the very SAFEST way is defrosting them in. Hi my name is Jovelyn and today i made a super easy but yummy dish.it is mushroom sauce over porkchops. Cream of Mushroom Pork Chops will easily impress a crowd. You can have Mushroom porkchops using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of Mushroom porkchops

  1. You need 3 lb of porkloin.
  2. It's 1 (10.5 oz) of can of cream of mushroom soup.
  3. Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can of beef broth.
  4. You need of Ground thyme.
  5. It's of Salt & pepper.
  6. You need of Minced garlic.
  7. Prepare of Corn starch.
  8. It's 1 pound of white mushrooms.
  9. You need 1 of white onion.
  10. You need of Sour cream.

Breaded pork chops smothered in a creamy mushroom sauce, then baked in the oven until tender! The pork chops are baked with sliced mushrooms and a flavorful homemade sauce. This cream of mushroom pork chop recipe features bone-in pork chops simmered in a savory sauce that get's its great flavor from cream of mushroom with roasted garlic soup. Smothered pork chops have met their match!

Mushroom porkchops instructions

  1. I cut the porkloin into 2in thick chops. I then season them with all the seasoning and lather them in minced garlic..
  2. I put them in a glass oven dish with vegetable oil on the bottom and let sit out for 1 hour on stove to get to room temperature. I then put instant pot on saute and seared each side for 3 minutes I do 4 chops at a time. I use about 3 tablespoons of oil in the instant pot to sear them..
  3. I then add half an onion in slices and 1 lb of the mushrooms..cook till soft. I add the broth and the cream of mushroom soup to the pot. Turn off saute. Add all of your chops. Put lid on to pressure cook.12 minutes on manual..
  4. Let it natural release for about 10 minutes. Take out chops with tongs. Push saute and get to boiling and add about 2 tbsp of corn starch and 2 tbsp of sour cream..cook at least 10 min till it thickens..turn off and add chops back into pot. Ready to serve..

Bacon, sour cream and Progresso® Vegetable Classics creamy mushroom soup make a "smothering-good" rich and creamy. These baked boneless pork chops with cream of mushroom soup are smothered in sauce and deliciously tender. I also have the instructions on how to cook them on the stove. My mother-in-law gave me this recipe years ago, and I have used it ever since. My family loves the sweetness with a little kick.—Hilary Rigo.

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter